BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

twitter-4-qwitter catastrophe!

so i decided to become a qwitter like miley and lil'wayne and lily allen (they actually shared the same amount of 'y' in their names! i see a trend here) because it was dead boring (and partially because nicole ritchie never reply my tweet) and nobody, like, cares about you in there. i feel so lonely in twitter for not having any reply although i tweet few genius quote in there (created by me, pun intended) instead of paris having so many "i love you" and "good luck" after tweeting: "watching myself on tv and god, that blonde bimbo looks hot!". ugh! (who do i think i am anyway?)

but because i have no friends who tweet, i decided to tweet limitless in there; my secret, the name of the person i had crush on and many other shameful $hit! i figured out, "my friend will never tweet. they're no serena williams or perez hilton and plus, we have facebook already." and i went on tweeting and tweeting and it stops...suddenly (poor my 6 followers must thought i'm dead or what.....yeah, really).

and then i went on with my facebook craze, pretending i've never had a twitter before... until one day this particular friend texted me: "hey, u got twitter right? what's its name? i want to follow" and like a flashback in the movie titanic (don't ask me why i pick that movie. it's the only movie that cross my mind at this time) i reminisce all the tweets i've tweeted before and i quickly pull my i-won't-reply-coz-i-don't-have-credits-although-i-know-you-know-it's-a-lame-excuses-especially-when-i-reply-saying-that-i-don't-have-credits attitude and ignore her for the next few days..

and then she asked me (via facebook, no less!) why i didn't reply her massage and i continue with my lame excuses. and the day after, she sent me a massage (via facebook too, no less!) that she had found my twitter account....
OWH.....EYM.....GEE....!!!!!

i then quickly open my dusty twitter account and delete all the shameful post while my mouth can't stop saying the word 'damn'. up until today i still don't know if she had actually read my post or not but if she does... i've got a lot of explanation to do...

by the way, is the word 'tweet' is in the dictionary? it is not considered as grammatical error but the word 'facebook' does.... hmmmm....

0 comments: