BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 10, 2010

i talk to you
in the language only i know
the smile i gave you
the awkward silence
i'm sorry i never tell you the truth
hoping one day you'll understand
and talk to me back
in a language
as limitless as the blue sky
as beautiful as the glowing moon
as hopeful as the wishing star
how stupid i am
i'm sorry
if i ever burden your thought
with riddles
i'm a coward
taking shelter behind my sky-high ego
from the changes i don't know if it is worth taking the risks for
and sacrifice my own feeling and desire
in the battlefield of love
i'm sorry for getting you involve in it
in the war pointless fighting for
i wish you a happy life
if that's the closest of me of being happy for you
if not 'with you'
may you find someone who'll love you and care for you
for the rest of your life
as i shout endlessly
in the limitless space of my heart
I LOVE YOU

0 comments: