BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

All I Do Is Whine


Ok, I admit it. I'm no Paris Hilton or Christiano Ronaldo to whine whatsoever but that the least I can do to update my blog (when I'm not criticising celebs fashion sense or talking craps about love and emotions) and to compete with my dear sis (man, she update her blog, like, every hour!). So before I start talking craps again, let the whine begins!(isn't it kinda same? whatever.)

Ok, first, I remember one episode of CSI Miami where the guy died of electric shock because of the self-made-air-conditioner-went-wrong $hit. But that's not the point. The point is Batu Pahat is as hot as Miami I can tell ya! They did some cloud seeding here and there but it doesn't help much (except for the mosquito population). It's not like I'm ungrateful but the only thing the rain has brought is more warmth! And don't let me start on the water crisis! Ugh!


0 comments: