BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 31, 2010

Let Just Be Friend

You talk about him a lot in front of me
And I'll just listen cause he's all that you see
I look at your beautiful eyes and hoping that you're mine
While you get yourself carried away by his cloud nine

You turn to me when he break your heart
I pull you back together when you're falling apart
I pick up the broken pieces and with love I mend
The broken heart of the person who only thought me as friend

Why can't you see the tears in my heart?
The scream of love I was trying to hide
Or the look in my eyes when I 'm trying to show
How without you I'm so down and low

I want to write a beautiful song just for you
And sing it to the whole world just so they know this feeling is true
But I'm afraid I'll go north and I'll go south
When the words "Let just be friend." come from your mouth

I want to keep you right here by my side
Although it's other's hand that keep you warm at night
When I look from the distance you're happy and laughing
I'll smile with joy although my heart is crying

There will be one day when I've had enough
When this feeling in my heart, I 'm enable to bluff
The path of life is still long, it won't always be straight
But the thought of you'll still linger in the corner of my head


*write this based on my own experience. I mean, it sucks right? falling in love with your friend, don't want them to know because you're afraid it'll ruin the friendship and worse, if they love someone else. what sucks the most? when they came to you when they had problems with their lovers... ugh! and then we'll act nicely and say, "don't worry.. it'll be just fine" when we actually want to say, "leave that jerks already! I'm here for you..". ~sigh~ hahaha... that's life, full if 'sigh's... enjoy^^ *

0 comments: