BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Love Undone

I remember the first time I saw you
You're my friend's crush, secretly mine too
With that funny style of walking,
you step straight into my heart.
But no, it's not love at first sight.

I ignore the feeling at first
But i can't, when the sky start to held a cotton candy party
when every night held a wishing star shower
the only thing that I wish is for you to be here

because

If you tell me you love me I'll believe in you
Even if you say you loathe me I'll never hate you
Oh, love, how stupid it is
Because I swear to God I've never felt like this

I smile idiotically while lying in my bed
When I'm all alone I suddenly feel sad
I wanna write 'I love you' on your facebook wall
or do something crazy like staying up waiting for your call
Oh, love, how crazy it is
Cause, seriously, I've never felt like this

I watch you secretly in the lecture hall
and babble about it in my twitter page and blog
But maybe I need some wake up call
cause the sacred sentence haven't blurted out from your mouth.

Your eyes had said it in the awkward silence
The radio keep playing stupid love song
Baby, tell me what's wrong
Don't just stare at me please say something

because

Please tell me you love me, that's what I've been waiting
How can you be so quiet when this heart just skip a beating?
Oh, love, how painful it is
Because I swear to God I've never felt like this

All the stupid message I've been sending
All the cool face expression, I'm tired of pretending
Is it too crazy if I write on your facebook wall
or even crazier if I give you a call
Oh, love, how confusing it is
Cause, seriously, I've never felt like this

As time went by, college day will be over soon
That look on your eyes still make me swoon
but I still wait and wait like a stupid person
cause the hope in my heart won't go away for no reason

because

Please tell me I'm stupid cause cause I'm still waiting
In my heart it is always raining
Till the day you told me 'I love you'
and I'll reply gently, 'me too'
and we'll chat and laugh at our stupidity
dodging each others feeling, challenging insanity
Though i know the day will never come
You will always be in my mind
Cause you're the only one who'll always remind me

Oh, love.....
Oh, love.....
The emotional-coaster ride is breathtaking
I'm still feeling dizzy
Cause,like, seriously...
I've never felt like this
Hmmm.....
Hmmm.....

*wrote this song for suke2..^^ inspired by taylor swift's Fifteen. it was rather a story than a song.. huhuhu.. about a girl who like a boy and know the boy likes her too but sadly the boy had no guts to tell her his feeling (read:loser..). enjoy*


0 comments: