BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 23, 2010

hmmm.... i don't know what i'm feeling right now..

it's 3am... time to go babble...babble...babble again.
well i'm listening to lily allen's Friday while posting this and my finger feels as if it is dancing on the keyboard. hahaha..
nice-lah... that song....
hmmm.....
tomorrow
ok... the song finish already, can get back to my blogging.
where am i just now?
oh, yes! tomorrow...
hmmm....
my friend is going back to matrics
he have to repeat the program all over again..
and i feel sad for him..
is that even right? ~sigh~ hmmm...
seriously.
i'm getting confuse all over again
he's one of my best friend
the one that i share my darkest secrets with
i'm, like, sad.. i don't know why
why does he have to went trough all of that shit again?
it's not fair
he's a very kind person
but feeling sad for him is, like, 'mrendah2kn' him.
get that? (ok, i can't find the word. so what?)
hurrmmm....
i don't get the kind-person-will-always-struggle-more-in-life shit
it's not like i believe in that shit shown on every single indonesian drama (that's worst than bullshit!)
it's only that.. you know.. kinda like the good-person-will-always-go-first shit.
why don't the bad guy go first? (singing michael jackson's 'heal the world')
and why don't the bitches is the one who have to struggle? (well, they do struggle but i mean in the other way, geddit?)
ok, back to my friend
he have another, ahem, 'friend'. let call him @$$hole.
well, @$$hole is a jerk
my friend has been so nice to him, like spend many money on him.
well, besides being a jerk, @$$hole also come from a hard-earned family.
so after all that, we finish our matriculation programme, @$$hole call my friend and said he was the reason @$$hole can't concentrate on his study.. yada yada yada..
and my friend was so heartbroken by that
he keep calling me and talk about it
and he usually end the conversation with: "entahla.. aku tak taw la..."
hmmm...
and then @$$hole got trough and it is my friend who have to repeat!
ugh! @$$hole is such an asshole!
i believe my friend is the one who can't concentrate on his study spending too much time with @$$hole! err... that doesn't sound right...
whatever it is, my friend deserve better..
i felt for him.. if i can, i will go back to matrics and repeat together with him
i mean, he's always been there with me when i'm in, let me say, shitty situation.
hmmm.... did i say too much?
hope he didn't read my blog..
whatever.. maybe i should go back to fashion blogging.. whattaya think?
owh, and it's not even 3am yet.
~sigh~
lily allen's 'Friday'.. nice song... hmm...

0 comments: