BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 14, 2010

i wanna be a single child!!!!!!!!!

the keyword for today is:
ANNOYED!!!
maybe that's the only reason God created siblings
is to annoy and irritate you to death!
and what with parent's tendencies to win them just because we're older?
ugh!
i hate them (my siblings, i mean)
everytime they were around i was like, get the fucking out of my life!
i hate them! i hate them! i hate them!
it's so irritating when they actually succeeded in irritating me
one was narrow-minded irritating-annoying freak! psycho!
one was a lazy-good-for-nothing pig!
one was God-know-what's-wrong-with-this-bitch!
and one more was a fucking dumbass who...
oh, don't let me describe this one coz i don't want my blog to be rated 18sg (already is!)
everyday i wonder how it feels like to live a life of a single child
having your own (very big) private space
living alone
don't have to share your stuff...
aahhhh... what a life...


0 comments: