BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 22, 2010

i got a date on spring

i put the blossoming flower in my hand
which suppose to be yours to hold.
i wait and wait.
it might be spring now
but it'll always winter in my heart.
as i search for the light of hope
i let the flower wilt in my hand
i let the snow melt in my anger.
where are you!?
where are you when i need you here!?
i search for you in this endless blossoming hope of spring
but the only thing i could find is the endless tear of winter.
have you forgotten me?
i lay down on the cloud of spring.
the sun kiss my cheek
which suppose to be yours to touch.
the wind blows in my ears
which suppose to be yours to whispers.
the cloud dance in my eyes
which suppose to be yours to stare.
i lay down and think
you really have forgotten about me right?
i get up.
i continue searching
for the neverending hope
that you will
by any chances
remember our date here.
the promise.
our promise.
i'll wait for you
day and night
let me gave up on waking up
if it is the only way my dream would come true.
but don't let me gave up on you,
our date on this spring
the fairy tale with no ending
happily ever after..


0 comments: