BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kim Jong Kook~ Don't Be Nice To Me

Don't keep being good to me, don't be good to me anymore

It will be better if you were cold to me,
or better if you showed no attention to me

Taking the dust off your clothes,
Unconsciously leaning on my shoulder when you smile

It's only a habit, I try to erase you out of my life and try to keep myself busy,
but I keep thinking of you and thinking of you like a picture taken with my eyes

Don't keep being good to me, don't be good to me anymore
I don't want to be on my knees towards love and be hurt again

Just in case if you're not thinking the same as me,
if someone asks, just placidly tell them its just someone you know

That late night phone-call few days ago,
it wasn't that I couldn't answer but I didn't want to answer

I'm afraid I'll say I miss you when I'm drunk,
and it will be like nothing happened in the next morning

I miss the time when I had everything in the world with love,
but I cannot find that way back

Could it be you that think the same way, that you and I think the same way
I anticipate again and wait. Like a fool in front of love

but I keep hesitating in front of you like a fool

*kakak introduce this songs to me.it is really meaningful. make me go, "been there, done that!". hahahaha. huhuhuhu....*

0 comments: