BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 3, 2010

waaaaa...........

sedeyh giler...
aku da tataw nak ckp per da..
I'm so f**kin worry about my life kat U nnti..
tkout giler kalo taleyh survive..
da la tader geng...
and baru igt nak hangout ngan kakak....
kakak bru jek blk due mgu n due mgu tu jgakla sibok ngan preparation nk gi U niyh...
shait har!!!
huhuhuhuhu
pastu caner kalo dpt roomate yg trok?
da la stu blk pat owang pastu ktel double decker lak tu!!!
shait!!!
owh...
I'm scared arr..
huhuhuhu
well I'm quite a pessimist didn't I?
hmmmm.....
let see the bright side
well, I get the course that I've always wanted
and maybe I can make new stylish friend
soooo excited about that (think:Gossip Girl)
hmmmmm....
now I just have to get out of my very100x comfort zone
and go out there and shake the world!!!
ok, maybe the university only
or maybe just the double decker bed..... if i sleep on the top.
hmmm....
I just rase brat giler arr nak prgie....
huhuhuhuhu
and I haven't watch Eclipse and Sex And The City 2 yet...
I mean I tried to buy the pirated cd (I'm soo desperate)
but the quality is very10x low....
waaaaaaaaaa..............
I wanna watch SATC2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aish....
bratnyer nak tglkan umah neyh...
rse sedeyh sgt.....
nseb baek arr pas ak abes blajo jdik ckg jek leyh ade bnyk cuti...
hmmm....

0 comments: