BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 15, 2010

i dreamed a dream

ewwwwww!!!
can u guys guess what i see just now
man walking topless with an abs full of hair!!!!
gross!!!
it won't be that gross if the one that's walking is jacob black
or maybe daniel radcliffe
eww! eww! eww!!
this is what i say about having to tolerate boys behaviour
at least at matriculation they're not that matured to be that hairy!!!
ugh!!!!
delete this image from my mind please......

(1 minute and twenty-two fashion hits later.....)
hi guys!!!
it sucks u know when when u're not online the idea come mncurah2 on what to post on ur blog but when u online.... blank
so i just wanna share with u...
i went to the choir team audition...
it's really fuckin scary cause in that audition u have to sing a song of ur choice solo...
God!!!
i've never sing in front of others before
and i only sing loudly at home when nobody's home
when i'm cleaning the house
(that usually followed by some dirty dancing involving the broom stick)
so it's like my very very very very very very first time.....
i'm sooooo nervous i think i'm gonna puke
huhuhuhuhuhu
but i made it!!!!!!!!!!!
in my solo i sang Mariah Carey's Hero
and i think they love ma sexy, sultry, beautiful voice
i'm tellin ya!
but they put me in the tenor
what a waste of talent
they should put me in the auto or the soprano
i can really reach the high not ok....
but tenor
they just sing 'normal' not....
whatever
i'm still grateful though
although my beautiful voice will sink in the voices of maybe hundreds of others in the choir team....
sigh....
hey wait!!!
i still can't find a new crush here...
hmmmm....
people here are boring.....
and i dream of my old crush last night
(don't think dirrty please..... ugh! u guys are sooo retard)
in that dream
i'm the villain and that particular person is a hero
and we're ex
kinda like gi joe u know....
sienna miller and channing tatum
sienna is channing's ex in the movie who turn into an evil villain
and channing is the hero in the movie
but deep inside they still love each other
so sienna and channing have to fight both their feelings and forces of evil..
everybody now: aaahhh......
so in my dream my crush is a clumsy (think: inspector gadget) hero with a, i can say, useless sidekick
and i'm like the coolest villain of all time with a, i can say, useless sidekick...... or maybe a team. i can't quite remember
so i fight my crush but at the same time i pity my crush because my crush is, well, my crush
i don't wanna embarassed my crush but why does my crush have to be sooo stupid?
i mean i have a reputation to keep here
well, that's all in my dream
i'm not the coolest person ever
and my crush is not a stupid person
but i woke up that morning with a smile
i was like, "if this is a movie it'll surely be a fuckin box office!!!"
wowwww.....
i do have a lot of imagination...
like this one time i remember dreaming
hari kiamat is going on and i was like,
"oh shit! aku tak bertaubat lagi neyh!!"
and my mom was like so calm and said to my other siblings,
"taper2... kite da bertaubat"
hahahahahahaha
i was soooo relieved it was only a dream
coz it was like fuckin real!
i was fuckin scared i think i'm going to do solat taubat on the spot!!
huhuhuhuhu
ok whatever guys
i'm sleepy already
bye!!!
peace love music gaga
xoxo.....

0 comments: