BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 23, 2010

miss memory, stand up please

i ask azrai
"normal tak kalo aku lebeyh rndukan hmster2 ak yg da mti
dri famili aku sendirik?"
and then I ask myself
I think I know the answer best
after a long thought of think that should've been felt (like usual-lah)
I think....
mungkin lbeyh baek kalo kite knangkan mmori yg ta bgitu mnyakitkan
dripade knang bnde yg lbeyh mnyakitkan?
I mean,
I love my hamster so damn much
but it's nothing compared to my love to abah, nenek, tok wok
all my friends that were separated through time
and now, i'm in my room, alone
in this big fucking university
I can't even find someone that can replace their place
I mean, my fren-la....
takkan my abah and tok wok and nenek pulak....
aish!
I hate memory
memory is like the cruel, evil queen
always give attention to the slightest details
making us remember the whole shit, like, forever
I wonder why that doesn't work out during lecture or exam...
hmmm....
gotta go la
sadam is here
so taleyh arr upload lebeyh2
intruder alert!!!
ugh....
ciaou...

0 comments: