BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 1, 2010

bad day??

I don't know if part 2 will be coming anytime soon
I just wanna talk about today

first, rase tak sihat giler ariney
runny nose, feeling uncomfort in the nasal area..
typical sinus probs
had it, like, everytime I have flu or fever
but I can't never get used to it!!!
ugh!!!
having this conditions is like worse than pms...

and then went to LHDN for some err... urusan
n then kena glak plak ngan abng kaunter uh (don't ask me why)
cube byangkan
kite kompius first time wat something
of course la we expect people to help and guide us kan?
but that motherfucking jerk.....
die siap boleh ajk kwn dier gelak same..
like this: "weyh @&*%$, ko tgok arr budak ni die nak... (muted dialogue)"
ugh!!!
damn!!!
and then ak poun 'flaunt' my middle finger at him
and spit him in his face
and says: "fuck off. ur laugh sounds like goat having same sex sex and ur teeth soo yellow it'll slow the traffic down"
take that!!!
well, at least in my imagination...
aku sooo pissed ak blah dgn gaye diva seblom abng tu smpat hbeskan ape yg dier nak ckp..
I can take people making faces at me or alienated me
but nobody can make fun of me but myself
and maybe some other person that's close to me
I mean, what do I look like, some kinda big fat joke?
ok, maybe big and fat but I ain't a joke so if u don't want me to throw shit on ur face (figuratively) then don't throw ur shit at mine!! (figuratively and literally!!)

huh!
and then I went to the barber and dye my hair blonde
kidding!
it's black.

0 comments: