BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 15, 2010

life's so confusing!!!

ugh this is soooo stupid
this is all because kakak post the pic of abah and mak on her blog
i mean, i'm all alone here in university
i can't go to my room and cry if i feel sad
(ahem2.. my roomate)
and the bathroom is far from my room
ugh!
i hate it here!!!
this is so confusing!!
i felt happy just now but now i feel sad!!
ugh!!!
i hate it........
and i just eat nasi goreng, megi cawan and oat to satisfy my midnight cravings
and now my stomach feel semacam after drinking this water from the water cooler which i suspects is actually a tap water but because the cafe only sell air kumbahan yang drawat which i'll never drink so i'm still going to drink this cold tap water although my stomach feel very uncomfortable right now....
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa............
the world hate me!!!
i miss my dad.... :'(

0 comments: