BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 11, 2010

after a week

hey guys, it's me again!!!!
huhuhuhu
long time no blog lorr...
so things here don't really go as my expectation
most of it
so after 1 week of motherfucking tiring orientation week,
let's mncarot marot maki hamun all about it!!!!
yeay!!!!
it's 12.41 now....

so first
my roomate
he talks in very weird accent arr
kjap2 "hangpa" is "kau", kjap2 "depa" is "kau"
"depa" tu bkan "korang" ke?
whatever roomate!!!!
you should join us Johorians and started dumping that weird accents of yours
our life is sooo much simpler
ahhh... I'm so thankful to God 4 making me a Johorian
and then he was too nice (read: nerdy)
aku igt ak akn dapat roomate yg giler2
now I miss my supadoopa annoying ex-roomate at matrics... :(
I mean it's not a bad thing that he's a nice person
but 4 some unknown reason he make me feels like a bad guy most of the time
and he talks with a volume almost mute!!!
he make me sounds like a deaf oldies going "ha?" each time he said something..
waaaaaaaa.....
I hate it here!!!!
and there's a lot of bdak2 utare kat siney
I decided to only befriend with the Chinese so that I won't trikout2 their slang
sooooo scary bleyh x...
imagine ak balek umah and said this,
"lamo ambo tok balik ghumah... ghindu eh ghasonyo...."
noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see?
I'm doing my fred-scream already so u should know that this is really2 serious!!!
ugh!

plus, being in asrama means I actually have to cope with boys behaviour all over again like in matrics....
sigh....
tomorrow classes start
assignment
course works
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa............
actually I have nothing more to babble about
so ciaou

0 comments: