BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

year end fashion review (teaser)

so it's June already and I can't wait to do my year end fashion review. God, I love fashion blogging! but till then, here's some dress that I can assure you I'll put it in my list of Top Fashion Hits of 2010. well, at least until I find something more fabulous dress to put in that list. Enjoy..^^


~Alicia Keys took a risk and can look as if she just walks out from a pile of rubbish with piles of pieces of paper being glued to her. But she works this dress just right and my, it's a work of art!

~This vintage dress Michelle William was wearing really caught my attention. Maybe because of her new pixie do. One of my favourite.

~This girl is surely going to make it on my list! To be honest, Diane Kruger can wear a potato sack and she'll still make it to my list. Love her so damn much!!!

~What is fashion without drama right? Sarah Jessica Parker prove just that in this bulky Alexander Mcqueen creation and one attention-seeking headpiece.

~I don't know if it is the dress or simply because she have an amazing body but Camilla Belle sure rocks this pink frock! She'll be on my list too.

~K aty Perry in this red striped dress is just too hot to not make it on my list. I heart that equally red-hot clutch!!

0 comments: