BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 4, 2010

I'll pick none of it


funny. I'm currently listening to songs once I heard and say, "gross! I'll never listen to that!". hmmm... it varies from Faith Hill's There You'll Be, Martina Mcbride's I Just Call You Mine and the most embarrassing? Bette Midler's Wind Beneath My Wings. why, you ask? well those songs are kinda beautiful. hmmm.... and the rest I blame it to my hormone. hmmm.... whatev.

so someone asked me this question on formspring.me:

Let say u hav 2 choices: 1)An angelic beauty who u hav been dreaming of all ur life but sumhow lack of intelligence(shallow minded) 2)An average young woman with adequate beauty,attitude and intelligence Who wud u marry? Think real deep. Answer honestly.

why did I publish it here? well, I kinda like this question. beauty and brain. which one to choose? people usually ask this question to guys and the guys will answer, "of course brain. why would I make myself look stupid by saying beauty? but I can make myself look more intelligent by saying 'both' but that's too cliche and somehow it sounds gay-ish so I'll stick to brain.". hmmm....

why did I like this question? just to prove I'm a little bit different from guys out there. ok, I'm a freak, so what!? of course I'll choose the one with more brain(figuratively) than beauty.but unlike many other guys out there, I don't just say it base on nothing. I love girls who wear big funny specs with her hair covering her face, walking with that hunching posture like the world doesn't seem to notice her. I don't know why my idea of a perfect girl is so weird. hmmm... how did I explain this? I don't know... they seem to be the one who needs love best. get it? plus, I'd rather be with an average girl rather than the most popular girl in town. I think girl like that is made for horny guys and will be fated to live a miserable, lonely life. (now who's shallow here? or maybe i just watch too much You Belong With Me video clips)

to people who'll be reading this, they might go, "what the...." whatever-lah! what's wrong with adequate beauty anyway? as long as they have fair complexion, don't wear knee-length socks and wool knitted cardigan, it'll be ok with me. healthy hair would do too. and what with this person asking me with whom I'm wanted to be married with? it would be better if this person ask me, "who wud u rather be wit?". hmmm.... I think I know who ask me this question based on that english... and for the record, I don't dream about someone shallow-minded. muahahahaha!!! matter fact I've not dream of anyone since the last, like, four hours! how about that!!?? huh!

so, in the end, what is the real reason I choose women with brain? enough with the question already! you know why!

ps: to be truth, I'm still too young and rebellious to answer that question so sorry if I talk craps! ;p


0 comments: