BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Left for Fate Sake

I remember when you say don't be sad
and I reply to you don't be mad
cause I just can't do that
When you leave you bring my heart along
and I started to listen to sad songs
Every future I imagine seems wrong
cause you're not in it

Death tear us apart like a sheet of paper
My tears flow like a heavy rain
in the middle of December
This heart so sorrow I can go insane
cause the only thing I'll remember
is the good times we had together

Maybe happiness had left me far behind
If only you know how much I love you
Would fate dare to separate us?
If only you know how much pain I endure
Would time try to fight it own flows?
I doubt that...

For how long?
I'll accompany my night with tears?
I'll accompany my day with gloom?
I want to walk straight again
I don't want to hunch in sadness anymore
but how can I do it
when you're hand don't hold mine?
walking this uncertain path of life together

I'll keep this sorrow a secret
Till we meet again
I'll continue faking flawlessly
becoming a very good actor on my own stage of life
Stage that God created for the both of us
before you left

0 comments: