BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm a squashed fruit, so what!!??


I love Bella Swan. I just love her attitude. The I'm-miserable-because-I-just-can't-live-normally-although-I-live-in-somewhere-called-Forks-with-my boring-dad kinda attitude. Sometime, ok, most of the time I just wanted to be like her. She just think about herself. Well, she's the one dating all the monsters here but... I just don't know.. it seems cool to be a squashed fruit, ignoring everyone around you and just live your life to the min. Get it? I want to be a squashed fruit. Is it wrong to think that your life's miserable? I mean, at least Bella had a 100-something-years-old vampire going crazy over her (surprisingly not for blood) and a hunky werewolf who would do anything to get her (surprisingly not for flesh) and she have a beautiful pair of legs!!! But me? What do I have? I'm not good looking. I talk to my hamster as if they could understand me while they're busy biting the cage and eating their own poops. I'm the one who's miserable here. I know I can't get anything(or maybe anyone) I like so I gave up and act like it's some kinda rebellious act. I've been acting very cold instead of cool. Sometime I just want the world to resolve around me. I want to be invinsible. No one to care and no one to be cared. But acting like that when I'm surrounded by other people would be rather annoying. It's hard when other people's perception matters when they're not the one filling our shoes. And sometime they don't even know us! ugh! Annoying!

0 comments: