BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 18, 2010

thank God...

long time no blog
on tv3 is lara croft
watching Angelina Jolie on her zaman kegemilangan and then imagining Kim Kardashian trying to do the same
the stunts, that attitude.... and most of all, that skin tight suit...
ewwwww.....
now that remind me of Angelina Jolie's latest flick, Salt
looking forward in watching that
as much as I'm looking forward to watch Sex and The City 2 and Eclipse

hmmm..... but can I watch it before i enter university?
gasp! university!
huhuhu.... I seriously don't know how to respond to this university thingy
mom is like 100xx more excited than me~
I'm like, fucking nervous here
making new friend is soooo not my thing
and mcm mane kalo i couldn't find anyone sekepale with me?
but on the other hand
I'm happy because I get the course that i want
and the university that offer the course is not so far from home too
maybe this is a stepping stone for me
like a first step
for me to become a wholly independent man
living my dream live all by myself
score in the course I'm taking
score a good job (good pay, lots of holiday: teacher)
buy an apartment
and collect money because after I've retired i wanna go and travel across the world!!
hmmm.... what a long-term goal

nothing else to be blogged about
ciaou

0 comments: