BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 22, 2010

me

this is a story of me
whom
i don't know why and how
many people share their problems with
hahahaha
it's great when people trust you enough to share their problems with
just that
ironically
sometimes i feel like
i have nobody to share my problems with
it's not like they didn't offer
just that for some reason
i feels like it's too dark to be shared
i'm afraid of others impression
sometimes
i feel like creating a friend
like imaginary friends
that will never turn their back
that'll never left me
that'll always be at my side
that'll always have their hands for me to hold
that'll always have their ears for me to told
when it get so dark and so cold
because i know friends like that didn't exists in real world
it also rarely came in dreams
where to find it?
it's priceless
but for something that didn't exists
it can be consider valueless too.
hahahahaha
that's what life's all about
it's ironic
things will never be as we expect it to be
and
it's a riddle
chasing things
that always gives hope
yet hopeless...
~

0 comments: