BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

FATE

I promise you when this moment pass by
and we see each other again on that day,
I'll throw everything away and stand beside you
so that we can walk the path that's left for us.

This is what we call "fate", it's something we can't deny.
Will I ever experience a beautiful day like this again in my life?

You're a gift on this exhausting path of life.
I'll always wash and shine this love so that it won't rust away.

Our meeting was like a drunken affair
but you've unbolted my gate, occupied my heart.
Even if our love is unattainable, I won't regret it
because nothing is forever.

This is what we call "destiny", it's something we can't deny.
Will I ever experience a beautiful day like this again in my life?

There are many things I want to say but you already know them.
When we meet each other along the way on that day
please don't let me go again.

The love we couldn't have in this life.
The fate we couldn't have in this life.

~sigh~



0 comments: