BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

!@#$%^&*()=+(i can't figure out a suitable titile)

aku seriously windoo owang tuh...
sometime aku rase menyesal giler tak baper lyn die bile die tgor akue...
oh my god, I HATE FEEDBACKS!
sometime aku rse lebeyh baek aku syok sndiri
I, for some reasons think it's the best for a freaks like me..
don't give me hope
cause i'll drown myself in it
i don't like to get carried away by emotions...
i have encounter a lot of problems because of it
because
once you let your heart rule your brain you're bound to get into trouble
(at least that what whitney houston said..)

but the point is,
look at me now..
for some reason i keep thinking of that person..
for some reason i kept making such a big fuss about that simple conversation..
it's stupid, lame, and...
stupid-lah!

aish...
caner ek?
i soooooo in need of a mcRebound
like pronto

oh God....

0 comments: