BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just A Dream

Listening to Carrie Underwood's Just A Dream
And suddenly I was thinking
Don't we all wish our life was just a long dream
sometime we just wish we would wake up
and everything is back to 'normal'
where we don't have to pay a high price for happiness
where sadness and loneliness and sorrowness is not more than just fairytales
and where we can play under the warmth of sun on the grass field all life long?
I don't know..
I sometime wish I would live in a perfect world
where I don't have to live with a secret
where I don't have to try so hard everyday to fake a smile
to cover my tears
to walk steadily when deep inside I can't even hardly breathe
where everything stays the same everyday
no one left, no one dies...
where I can just talk with people about stuffs that I don't even need a blog anymore to babble around and make people wonder, "what's the hell is he writin'?"
Oh that actually gimme an idea to write a song..
Thanks Carrie. for a girl who come from a trashy reality tv show, you're quite amazing..
*sigh*
Can't wait to go home tomorrow
Sadam almost convince me to stay and go back the day after but I was like, nah....
Nyte2 bloggers!!
love y'all....
Ahhhh.. Good to be back and babbling.

0 comments: