BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 27, 2010

L.O.V.E.

i wanna thank you
coz nobody hav ever made me feel like this before...
one minute crying
one minute laughing
one minute blushing
nobody.... but YOU!
i have a thousand crush before....
but it never felt this real...
i love everything about you..
i love ur smile
i love ur glossy eys
i love how the way you walk make me smile all by myself
i love how i can't think of anything else when u're around
i love how i make myself sound stupid when i'm talking to you
but i have to stop coz i know how love can blind me...
and maybe even damage me...
and you have to stop too...
stop giving me the 'signals'
stop starring at me
stop smiling at me
stop calling me
i have many others f**kin things to think about..
my future
my mom
my siblings
my self....
love?
i don't put it on my list
sorry, but i wanna be happy
sorry, but i wanna moved on
sorry...
but we can't be together..
ok
time to keep the straight face again..

0 comments: